Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our little Linus

Midge was crazy attached to pacies, Leo had a special blanket (that he liked to sniff - don't ask), but none of our kids have been as attached to a single blanket like Little Miss. She has to have it to sleep, eat, go on errands, cuddle with when sad, watch TV. She would take it into the bath with her if I allowed it. June Banta (my visiting teaching companion gave it to her as a gift when she was only a few weeks old. I don't remember when she came attached, but it is official now. The funny thing is she loves to chew on the satin edges. Recently I had to remove the old edge and attach a new edge, because she had turned the old edging brown. 


Leo and Midge tease her because she will hold it up to her nose and snort into it. I can't explain it, but she only does this when she is tired. So it is usually a clue that she is ready for bed. 

The biggest challenge is getting her to not take it outside. She had a major tantrum because I wouldn't let her take it to the park today. If I would have let her she would have dragged it through the sand, water, and bark chips without a second thought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment