Friday, June 12, 2009

My new camera







































After several years I ended up having to purchase a new camera. My beloved old camera started having computer problems and wouldn't recognize the memory stick. I was a little worried because I told Ken I couldn't handle not having a camera, but he wasn't sure where we would come up with the money for a new one. Then all of the sudden I was offered two days of extra pay for this summer that ended up paying for the new camera I wanted. I ended up going with another Sony H20. It is an upgraded camera of what I previously had. It is definately ungraded. It has everything that I loved before, yet it is only better. One of the features that I love is it has an easy shooting option, which is what I switch it to when Ken is taking pictures. It does everything for him and adjusts without having to do anything, but then I have the option to switch it back so I can still play around. I have had a lot of fun experimenting. It is great at taking photos of the kids when they are active (which for us is 90% of the day). I also can set it to take a rapid burst of pictures which with a toddler is crucial.

















3 comments:

  1. Finally!! I just added you to my bloglist! I'm happy you started one! You have such adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, Finally, FINALLY!!! What finally made you decide to do a blog? This is going to be so perfect for our family to be able to see pictures of the kids. I have been trying to show pictures of your kids to Logan so he can start learning their names, but all I have is really old photos. I'm glad that you now have a place to keep updated. If you ever have questions about anything just let me know. Can I make one request? Is there anyway you can change your background to something besides black? My eyes go funny and I get a headache when I try and read the white font on black. Is that weird?

    Anyway welcome to the blogging world, we are happy that you finally made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing how much more time I have on my hands now that summer is here, so why not start a new project. I can't state though what my blog will look like come fall and I have to start back to teaching. Maybe this will become a summer only blog.

    ReplyDelete