Sunday, June 13, 2010

Updates

You can tell that I have gone back to work because I haven't blogged in so long. I have to work for a week and a half in order to get insurance over the summer for our family. Luckily Ken is at home while I am gone to bond with our little guy.
The week before I went back to work I took baby boy and Little Miss up to visit my parents. I had a few projects I wanted to work on and needed my mom's help.
Baby boy had fun sharing all of his latest news with his Mimi.


Mom bought him these new shoe socks.

Little Miss has this funny thing she does where she goes around and takes people's orders. The funny thing is that she tries to talk you into what you should order.

Midge had been having a lot of fun using our camera to take pictures of everyone.







Ken's little mini me.
Last Saturday I was able to go with Finn, my mom, and 3 other friends to my favorite garage sale. There are over 150 houses and you spend all day walking through the entire neighborhood. We had a wagon, a stroller, and a cart with wheels and we had all 3 piled high by the end of the day. When we came home at the end of day this is the sight that greeted us from the front door. Ken and the kids had built a fort complete with holes to fire at us through.

2 comments:

  1. You and Midge got some really good pictures. I can't believe how big Baby Boy is getting. Every time I see a new picture of him he looks like he has grown. You still need to post pictures of the finds that you got at the garage sale. I keep meaning to ask you what you found, but always forget. I hope this week goes fast for you at school, so you can be done and enjoy your summer. Give the kids a hug and kiss from us. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoe socks!! I had seen the baby girl ones, but never for boys. How cute!!

    ReplyDelete