What a busy week. There was so much happening I have broken it into several entries so catch up on our busy lives. The end of school, getting grades entered and cleaning up my classroom, kindergarten graduation, a family birthday for Leo, a friend's birthday for Leo, a primary activity, Father's day and our 13th wedding anniversary. Here are some fun photos of our busy weekend. Leo's birthday is in a separate entry.

Showing their true colors.

So for our anniversary I told Ken the only thing I wanted was his two ugly running "shirts" to be destroyed. I gave him a three month warning to prepare for getting rid of his old shirts. I knew that it would take some time for him to say goodbye to these shirts. Especially considering the fact that he has been wearing one of them for 20 years (yep longer than we have even known each other.) He was a good sport and while he tried to talk me into using them as rags I made him throw them out. The kids had a great time cutting them off his body.

The white one usually has a mud streak up the back from the winter rains and the bottom one has been discolored for several years.


Doesn't he look handsome and ready to sprint off into the sunset with his in his new outfits.



Our little guy is getting so big. He started laughing this week. I have great video of it but for the life of me I can't figure out how to publish it to blogger.

We were able to go to a primary activity. One of our friends owns a photo booth as part of his business. It was really fun to take pictures with the kids. Leo got photos with his best buddy Aidan.

No comments:
Post a Comment