
Six years ago today my first son came into the world. Where has the time gone?
From mom: Leo is such an amazing kid. He is patient and kind. Everyday he opens the car door for me when I take him to school. He has been amazing at giving hugs. He is a wonderful sibling to his brother and sisters. He is a great friend and a wonderful example to others. Our first born son is a very intelligent, fun loving kid. He laughs easily and keeps the family laughing as well. I love you and I have enjoyed these past 6 years of being your mom and look forward to many more.
From dad: I love watching Leo when he just sits there and reflects on life will a look of wonder on his face just thinking about life. He makes me laugh with the silly things he does and the tricks he tries to pull. I caught him last night pretending to run upstairs back to bed by stomping hard on the first stair and slowly sounding as if he was walking up all the stairs and then sneaking around. I wonder how long he has done that because I always believed he was running upstairs. Many times when I am upset with something he has done it is hard to put a serious face on because he makes me laugh so much. He is the nicest boy and likes to help out and do things for the family. He is very curious and it is fun to watch him figure things out. He likes everything to be fair and fights hard to make it so. I love you son and look forward to fun years ahead.
A look back through the years.





Happy Birthday Buddy. We are so proud to be able to be your grandparents. You are such a sweet, thoughtful boy. You are very intelligent and such a good brother to your siblings. See you on Friday for the big Birthday bash.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi & Papa