I have been meaning to post these photos for some time now. In August my parents had Shonda Barlow come and take some family pictures. The last time we had done it was at my sister's wedding 5 years ago so needless to say we have had a few additions since then.

Little Miss was a bit of a stinker when it came to smiling during the group photos, but she was grinning big in this one. I can't imagine it had anything to do with what she was holding in her hands.



I love this picture of Ken and I because he always makes me laugh.

Midge has always been photogenic.


I love the below photo for everything it represents. It is great to have my brother in my life again. I had the photo blown up and framed for my house so I can see it everyday.

This photo cracks me up. It came at the end of the entire session. It was a ton of work to get all these little ones smiling and looking at the camera. This was a well deserved treat.

The final chosen shot of the entire group. Who knows what this group
will look like in another five years.
just beautiful...especially the last picture!
ReplyDeleteThese are great photos! So special to have :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures! I love the colors you chose!
ReplyDeleteIt truly is an amazing Thanksgiving this year. Dad and I know where all three of our children are and are so proud of them, we have 5 1/2 beautiful grandchildren, and two wonderful son-in-laws. Nothing could be better.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi