Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Pictures are Finally Here


So here's the whole gang. Midge was a ninja, Leo was a pirate and Little Miss was a bee.
My mom made the kids these great trick or treating bags. The kids loved them because they could hold so much loot.
This picture cracks me up because Little Miss did not initially like her costume. Ken literally had to hold her down to get her dressed (yes my husband is amazing) I came up the stairs finding her trying to rip it off and screaming her head off. This picture is taken about 2 minutes later and she has discovered that if you smile Leo will give you candy. After that she gladly got in her costume.

Midge took this picture to show you how baby #4 is coming along.
On Friday night we went to the ward Trunk or Treat. We had to get there early to prepare the food so the kids were able to run around and try out all of the booths without a lot of booths. The highlight was the bounce house, although Little Miss was terrified of it.
I love this shot because she would look back at me and hold her pose to make sure I took a picture and got the shot.

It was so hard to get photos of the older kids because they were always running around with their friends. At one point it freaked me out because someone pulled the fire alarm, and I wasn't sure where exactly they were. Needless to say we had a little bit of what to do when the fire alarm goes off and you aren't near mom or dad.

1 comment:

  1. Little Miss looks so much like Midge when she was little! Cute costumes. I am impressed that your oldest wanted to be a ninja!

    ReplyDelete