Saturday, November 28, 2009

Being Thankful

We are back from a quick trip to Corvallis for Thanksgiving. My parents hosted and we had a lot of good food.

Ken's mom was able to travel over from Sunriver and join us. It was the first time she has seen my parent's house.
Here are some of the family photos we took of the big day.

Little Miss said Patch for the first time on this trip.

Little Miss loves Grandma Mimi's dog Sophie. She also loves her dog bed. She would pull it around and sit in it.

I got my mom to snap a photo so you can see how much our baby boy is growing.

3 comments:

  1. We sure had fun guys. Thanks for making it such a great Turkey Day.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these pictures. It's great to see the family together. I almost forgot about that amazing soup that dad always makes for Thanksgiving. I'm glad you guys had such a good time. You are sure looking cute with your growing baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little baby bump! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving:0)

    ReplyDelete