It's a boy!
We are all really excited. I went in for the ultrasound Friday morning. Ken has never missed an ultrasound, and I really wanted him to be there. Yet when Maddy woke up again with her fever we knew he needed to stay home with her (she is now doing much better).
I have had the same technician for all of my previous three. I was a little nervous because everyone in our family has wanted a boy. As soon as she checked I knew instantly. (We have had a little bit of experience). The due date is still going to be the same, which is March 12th.
They also said I will need to do another ultra sound later in the pregnancy which Ken will be able to be present for. When I came home and told Ken he was so excited and thought for sure I was teasing him.
We just like to be consistent: girl, boy, girl, boy
Congratulations kirsten! It has been fun to read your blog and see how your family has grown and changed =)!
ReplyDeleteRachel and Keith
WOO-HOO! I bet it was so exciting to see that third leg:0) Congrats.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Two of each is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful! I'm so glad everything looked ok. boys are great! :)
ReplyDeletefunny! my word verification was mudbro! Appropriate? maybe in a few years!