Monday, October 12, 2009

Words of Wisdom

I have to share some things Leo has expressed in the past week. Each night the kids are allowed to only watch OPB while I am making dinner. The cartoons end at 6:00, and I told the kids to turn off the TV. Midge left the room, but Leo continued to watch. I went in and found him watching the Jim Leher hour. I started to turn off the TV, and he screamed, "Mom I'm trying to act like a dad!"

Then for breakfast this morning he was harping on his latest problem at school to Midge. "There is this girl who always has to sit next to me everyday. It is totally horrible." Ah the challenges of being an adorable kindergartner.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I don't even know who Jim Leher is. Eli has come home from school with very similar complaints about the girls in his class.
    "Mom, they always have to be by me and they always chase me at recess, and I just have to ignore them so they know that they are really annoying!". That was his latest complaint:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such a ladie's man is my little Leo. Stand your ground there buddy.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete