Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Morning in the Patch

One of the things I love working part time is that I can still help out with the kid's classrooms. Today I got to go with Leo's class to the pumpkin patch. Little Miss was able to come too.

Little Miss is in this phase when I bring the camera out she refuses to smile. Plus she usually points to the camera and says, "Go Away".
The only way you capture a smile is if you put her near animals or catch her by surprise.
Luckily there were plenty of animals. All she wanted to do was sit and watch them.


Eventually she started playing with the kids in the fort.

Leo loved this part. The kids climbed up the straw fort to the platform on the top.


Little Miss didn't want to go on the tractor ride because we had to leave the animals, but once we started going she enjoyed the ride.
Leo has got the cutest little friends.
This picture cracks me up: Leo with his friend Leo.
A final group shot of the gang with their teacher Mr. Jordan

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day! It makes me miss home even more. Someone said that they charge $10.00 per person to go to the pumpkin patch here. Can you believe that! What a rip off.

    Can I also say that second to the last picture is so funny. How does that red haired boy get his eyes to do that? That's an awesome trick.

    Glad to see you guys had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love pumpkin patch trips! Looks cold and foggy...but like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cold! What a fun day. What a very very boy heavy class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a great day. Glad you and little Missy were able to go. I remember going to many a pumpkn' patch in my day w/ you and your sibllings. Always great fun.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete