Friday, October 16, 2009

Notes from the edge of dawn

Insomnia

What a wonderful thing. Midge is not feeling too well so the two of us are hanging out a little at 4:30 in the morning.

This brings back a few memories of when she was my little one. Even when she was little she didn't like to be left alone when she was sick.

Would I be crazy to admit that I am kind of enjoying this bonding time. I will probably think I am nuts when I read this post tomorrow and am sleep deprived. The truth is kids grow so fast and sleep will eventually happen.

Plus I am excited because in a few hours if the little one cooperates we will be able to find out the gender of our next baby. Stay tuned.....


1 comment:

  1. You're such a good Mom to be looking for the positive at 4:30 in the morning. So, how are you feeling today? You are right though, these little people grow up so fast. I hope you get some rest today.

    ReplyDelete