When I called and told him he said, "Well now there will be two great people born on that day!" Thankfully the morning sickness is starting to subside.
I KNEW IT!! I'd been wondering... Especially after the Sunday before last, when I noticed you munching on saltines. I pondered whether that was just a coincidence because I remember you snacking on those when you were pregnant with Evie. Back when we were both prego and both in Primary. Anyway... Congratulations!!
Ken would make fun of me because it would be totally quiet in sunday school and then I would have the loud wrapper noise from the saltines. Do they have to make that packaging so loud? Well it is either that noise or getting really sick. Fast Sundays are always fun I either I starve and get sick or I have to hide out in the bathroom and sneak food.
Congratulations guys! That's the second person in a few weeks that has hid a pregnancy quite well...despite the nausea. If I could skip that part, I'd consider having a sixth.
Congratulations! I found your blog on Aimee's. It's so fun to see how your kids have grown. Happy Birthday to the new 8 year old in the house! How fun 4 kids! I keep thinking if I have another it might do me in, grin.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. I'm also glad that the morning sickness is starting to subside for you. :-) I'm not going to miss that part! (6 children is enough for us!)
I KNEW IT!!
ReplyDeleteI'd been wondering...
Especially after the Sunday before last, when I noticed you munching on saltines. I pondered whether that was just a coincidence because I remember you snacking on those when you were pregnant with Evie. Back when we were both prego and both in Primary.
Anyway... Congratulations!!
Ken would make fun of me because it would be totally quiet in sunday school and then I would have the loud wrapper noise from the saltines. Do they have to make that packaging so loud? Well it is either that noise or getting really sick. Fast Sundays are always fun I either I starve and get sick or I have to hide out in the bathroom and sneak food.
ReplyDeleteWhooowee! How exciting! Gosh. It seems I haven't seen you in forever. You've done a pretty good job of being nauseated and hiding it. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I hope things go well for you...when are you due?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys! That's the second person in a few weeks that has hid a pregnancy quite well...despite the nausea. If I could skip that part, I'd consider having a sixth.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I found your blog on Aimee's. It's so fun to see how your kids have grown. Happy Birthday to the new 8 year old in the house! How fun 4 kids! I keep thinking if I have another it might do me in, grin.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for you both. I'm also glad that the morning sickness is starting to subside for you. :-) I'm not going to miss that part! (6 children is enough for us!)
ReplyDelete