Friday, September 18, 2009

Leo's Big Day - Finally!

Leo has been waiting for this day for so long. He keeps saying, "when can I go to the big kids school"?
Midge has been so funny about showing him the ropes and being very protective of him. At least when they are not arguing

Leo was so excited to get Mr. Jordan. This was Midge's old teacher and we love him. He greeted every child at the door as they came in.

Mr. Jordan plays the guitar and has the kids learn a lot of songs. Here is Leo getting his name tag.


The day before Leo went to school Little Miss was enjoying the sunshine and Leo pulled up a chair next to her and the two of them sat there and talked to each other.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Sir Leo is in school!!!! Those backpacks are bigger than they are. I know you are going to have a great year and I'm so happy you have Mr. Jordan.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, there's no WAY he is really in kindergarten! I remember BEFORE he was in nursery. Still, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete