Friday, September 18, 2009

Warning Gross Stuff

Be prepared if you can't handle gross stuff don't look.

Midge got a major boo boo this past weekend.

She was helping me in the kitchen make crepes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her grab the pan and start to rotate it to distribute the batter.

In the process she ended up bringing the hot pan up against her arm and gave herself a second degree burn.

We immediately put ice on it. It blistered and popped about an hour later. We called the doctor and he told us how to treat it. The following photo was taken several days after the burn and it is already starting to look better, but it is still pretty gross. Ken said 1st and 2nd degree burns are the most painful, but they don't leave a scar. Well if you can handle it go ahead and look.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that happened sweetie. But I'm glad it's getting better.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! That's not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be though... I hope it heals quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she feels better! That is hard when you kids get hurt! I hate to see them in pain!

    ReplyDelete