Friday, May 4, 2012

An Update Around our House



Events around our house have been busy. There was a freak hail storm.

Soccer continues with an assistant coach.
 Midge has started an endangered animal group.
She has recruited her sister, and neighbors 
to help raise money for endangered animals. 

 Midge made these posters for her group.

 Huck is still getting into everything. This time he climbed up on the counter, got a butter knife and started eating peanut butter out of the jar. 


 Leo got an award for accountability at his school.


Yep just another regular week in our house.

2 comments:

  1. Tell that "assistant coach" not to be to tough on Leo 'cause he's a super player. Midge amazing posters and great idea - put me down for some funds to your cause. Great supportive assistant Little Miss - you go girls! Leo I'm so proud of you - you deserve that award and I know you worked hard for it. And Huck - well what can I say but keep workin' on the comedy routine because we all need to laugh :). I'm sure you will all have another busy week ahead!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see everybody. They are growing up so fast. I can totally see Midge becoming the Alice Rampton type of civic leader in her local community. Can't wait for the upcoming pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete