Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween

I realize that I am behind on my blog and Halloween seems so long ago now. The fact is things have been crazy and I am going with the adage better late than never.
 This year Leo had 2 costumes (depending on the moment he was a white ninja or a black GI Joe Robot). It just the GI Joe costume was the only one I got a photo of.)
 Little Miss's costume changed a lot this year too. At one point she was a bride, fairy, or a princess. In the end she combined the bride's costume with fairy wings and called herself a princess. Regarding the makeup Midge got a face painting kit and wanted to do everyone's makeup this year.
Baby Huck wore Leo's old costume from the same age. 
All night long Ken and I kept having flashbacks.


Midge designed her own costume and was a mad scientist. We even bought her alka seltzer so she could have exploding concoctions. The kid's loved trick or treating. Huck thought it was amazing that people would give him candy and he tried so hard to keep up with the older kiddos. Midge swore she was going to keep up with Leo this year (she didn't). Once again he kept trick or treating for a hour longer than her. He has been beating her since he was 3. 




 Huck wanted to stop and eat the candy after each house.


 We got a surprise visit from our favorite family friend, Bro. Hunter. Awhile back Little Miss was angry with the family. As she went into her room she yelled out, "I hate everyone in the whole world...except for Brother Hunter." She loves Bro. Hunter. Although it took a lot of patience on his part to get her to come to him, now if he is in the room she begs to go and see him.


 The annual counting of the loot. It is also a good opportunity to scope out all of Ken and I's favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what great costumes! Midge, I hardly recognized you, Leo where did you get those muscles, Little Miss you always go for the best dressed fairy and yes Huck looks just like Leo and also does trick-r-treating just like his big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great costumes! what my kids don't know is that when they're asleep at night i'm digging in their candy stash stealing my favorites:)

    ReplyDelete