Friday, November 11, 2011

Preschool

You know how you get those thoughts into your head and then it doesn't quite work out the way you thought it would. So I had preschool the morning after Halloween, and I thought it would be fun to have the kids wear their costumes from the night before and have a silly celebration. I envisioned fun games, silly crafts and lots of fun. The reality was tired grumpy kids who were on the down side of a sugar crash the worst of whom was my daughter who was not going to get back into that "stupid" costume despite how much I begged and pleaded. At some point everyone of the kids was crying...and no I am not ashamed to admit I wanted to shed a few tears too. From these pictures you would have thought we were having a great time despite all of the above.
 The cuties in their Halloween costumes (ignore Miss Stubborn)
 Playing pin the face on the pumpkin.
 Posing with our monster cupcakes.




1 comment:

  1. Well it still looks like you had an awful lot of fun!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete