With the big kids back in school it was time to start up our co-op preschool.
Little Miss was so excited to start this up again and have mommy as her teacher. We have
one kiddo from last year that joined us again, but the other 3 kiddos are new. We have a great
group of kids. They are so sweet and get along amazing well.
For the week that I had all the kiddos we spent a lot of time learning about one another and learning each other's names. Their absolute favorite activity was painting. I gave them a leaf stencil and they got to use sponges to stencil fall leaves on to their paper. I am loving this group of kids and I am grateful that I am able to teach my daughter and spend more time with her.










Looks like a fun group you two. Have a super, great year. I might have to come for a visit sometime!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi
I did a preschool co-op with my oldest. (Gosh, I can't believe she's 13 now! Yikes!) I had a blast doing it. I would love to do it with my 5th child (as she goes to kindergarten next year), but we've just moved here, and I don't know many of the mommies in the ward with kids her age. Oh, well. I'm doing it on my own. lol
ReplyDelete