Monday, October 10, 2011

A Post by Midge

For some reason Midge hasn't gotten any homework for 5th grade. We want her to get ready for the demands of middle school so we have started assigning her math and writing homework. On of the requirements for her writing homework is that she post on the blog. I think it will be a good way to journal some of the things that are important to her and help her with typing, grammar, and writing.


I got my new violin a week ago. I am paired up with a cute boy. My friend Alli says I should say." I'm single!" Ha ha ha ha! I learned how to play guitar style on the violin. The boy is younger then me, but is taller and he is 9 years old. He had blond puffy hair.CUTE! I went home and practised. I am learning to play twinkle twinkle. I like my teacher a lot. He played for us and he plays really good and super fast.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you sweetie in your playing of the violin. I look forward to hearing you play. And as far as the cute boy - just remember, there are many "cute" boys out there soooo - slow down!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete