Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Mimi and Papa Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we traveled to Mimi and Papa's House for General Conference. While there we made a trip out to their garden to harvest some Cinderella pumpkins.

 Little Miss was so excited. Everything was princess veggies.
 While there we found a few visitors to the garden. We didn't see if they would turn into princes.










 Each kiddo got to pick out their favorite one, or two, or three...

 Midge was delighted to be able to drive the tractor by herself. 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I'm so glad you guys are able to enjoy the pumpkins. I'll have to show Bella that the seeds she planted here http://shaunaburnett.blogspot.com/2011/07/playing-in-dirt-and-taking-swing.html Now turned into the pumpkins you picked. We took the kids to a pumpkin patch, unfortunately is was kind of a dud. I'm glad you guys had better luck at the Mimi and Papa Patch.

    ReplyDelete