Sunday, August 14, 2011

Washington Park

A new splash park has opened up in town. They are taking out all of the old wading pools and converting them to splash parks. I convinced a fun family to make the trip with us to go and play. We took a lunch and had a lot of fun. I decided to change some of these pictures to black and white because it makes you focus on the action taking place in the pictures.


There are sprinklers located all over the park and the water periodically will pop out. It was entertaining for the older and younger kids.




During lunch we had a blueberry throwing contest.
This photo shows it bouncing off Leo's head.
Each of the sprinklers is painted with bright art work.








Towards the end the kids wanted to go and dig in the sand.
The nice part is that they could then wash off easily before we left to come home.



2 comments:

  1. Can I just say this again... YOU ARE SOOO TALENTED!!! I haven't checked my email, so maybe you already did. But will you email me those pics??? Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool that all the wading pools are being transformed into splash pads. Looks fun to me!!!

    ReplyDelete