10 years ago today our baby girl was born. She is such an energetic, creative and happy girl. I can't believe time has flown by so quickly. As I blogged about earlier we are currently living in the same duplex we lived in when Midge was first born. At random times I will have a flashback to her being in the bassinet or bathing her for the first time in our kitchen sink. It has a weird way of making the past decade seem so close and so far away at the same time. For Midge's birthday we were able to celebrate with family and had a barbeque. Midge picked the menu of hamburgers.

Leo got to help me make the cake this time around.
His favorite part was using the edible spray paint.

The whole family!
Happy B-Day Midge. So glad you got to spend the actual day of you birthday with us. You're 10 but you'll always be my baby girl.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi