Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Blueberry Time

We were able to go to Blueberry Patch up river and pick blueberries. Each of the girls took a friend to come and help pick.



Baby Huck had some interesting strategies for picking.
He began with eating as many as he possibly could.
Then he went to stealing from people's buckets.
Then he tried hitting the bush until they fell method.
In the end the kids picked a whopping 25 pounds.
We then took the kids to a local farm to get some more produce.
Have you ever handed your camera over to your kids to see what pictures they take. The following made the cut from their photo shoot.







1 comment:

  1. Boy some amazing pics. I think I would like to put an order in for Christmas! And I hope you weighed Baby Huck before and after he went into the fields!!!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete