Monday, October 4, 2010

Staying Busy

This past weekend Midge was able to go with Ken to visit his mom in Sunriver. They were able to fish at East Lake and help out his mom winterize his house. While they were gone I took the kids up to my parent's house for General Conference. While there we helped out in the garden. Saturday was a beautiful weather day and we were able to harvest a lot of produce.

Leo is such a great worker. Little Miss is a great delegator. She kept pointing out what she wanted the rest of us to pick. Notice that she is actually wearing pants. This is the first time in weeks she agreed to wear pants. Of course it only lasted for a few hours and she was back in a dress.
Those are potatoes in that wheelbarrow. Some of them were huge.




The kids had so much fun with Papa's oak leaves. They kept trying to find the "eggs".

Baby Huck is getting so big. I love kissing his sweet cheeks.
Every time I get the camera out now he tries to grab it. Makes picture taking so much fun.

He is in the first stages of crawling. He will get up in this position and rock back and forth.
He tries this position a lot as well.
Last FHE we went to Sweety's. It is a really cute yogurt shop downtown. The kids love it because you can build your own ice cream dessert.



Huck loved it and was so mad when we ran out. You can see that he grabbed the spoon and tried to savor every drop.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much coming and helping us do our harvesting! We are still drying corn and canning tomatoes!!!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember playing with those "eggs" when I was little! How cool! Those potatoes are awesome. I love all the pictures, especially the one of Little Miss and the daisy. Such a pretty girl! Glad you had such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete