Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby Faces

On Friday we were able to take Midge and Leo for the first time to an ultra sound. We didn't think Little Miss could handle sitting still. The kids loved hearing the baby's heartbeat and couldn't believe how fast it was. Our doctor has purchased a 3D ultrasound machine and was able to get some images of our new baby boy. It was fun to compare pictures of the kids and already see a strong resemblance.

Midge 2 days old.
Leo 1 day old.
Little Miss 5 days old.
Baby boy #4
31 weeks in utero.
The doctor warned us that the 3D pictures do make the nose look bigger and flatter than in reality, but for the most part he will look like this. She also already saw that he has hair, something that all of our kids have been born with. Technology is amazing.





5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I wish I could have gotten a 3D ultrasound. I do see a resemblance. Especially with the nose and little lips. So cute! I didn't know you were so far along! You are tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! He looks like he is going to fit right in with the rest of your adorable kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Technology is amazing. :) We did the 3D with our last few because I was high risk, it was a perk. I didn't realize how neat it was going to be, it made me cry, and made me really really anxious to hold them and smooch that face. All the best to you, pregnancy is such a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you guys. Can't wait to hold that little guy.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! 3-D technology is so cool. I never had that with my 4 bambinos. I can't believe all the detail it shows!

    ReplyDelete