With only 6 weeks left we are getting everything ready for the new baby. Midge and Leo are now sharing a room (it was Midge's idea - they both said whoever got to share a room with Evie the person left out would be jealous!) Little Miss is now in Midge's own room (the biggest room out of the 3 kids rooms). She has adjusted just fine and anyone who goes into her room gets a quick push to turn around and a little voice saying, "get out a' my room". Today she wanted me to give her a horsey ride. I told her I couldn't because I had a baby in my tummy. She gave me a curious look and said, "you not a baby, you a mommy." I tried to explain again a baby was in my tummy, but she just looked at me and said, "No I'm a baby". This should be interesting.
We have been working to get the baby room ready. Here a few images below.




the girls' blessing dress that is hanging in the first picture looks just like one that I wore when I was blessed...and Charlotte wore when she was blessed.
ReplyDeleteEli and Ivy shared a room for quite a long time. It was just dandy. No problems. So excited to see pics of the new little one soon!!!
ReplyDeleteAw -- too cute about Little Miss! She'll be a great big sister!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it is only 6 weeks! Where did the time go?! LOVE the firefighter boots! :)
ReplyDelete