Sunday, April 10, 2011

Singing Concert


Midge had her singing recital on Saturday. She did a great job. Her first song was "Old King Cole". I could tell that she was nervous because she was one of the first to sing and she was very quiet. Usually at home she belts out this song. Luckily for the second song she was able to perform it towards the end of the concert and I think she was able to get out her butterflies because she really hammed up the second song which is called "Be Kind to Your Parents". She is such a little performer. When her teacher proposed the songs on her first lesson and she started singing "Be Kind to Your Parents" I cracked up because it is so perfect for Midge.

1 comment:

  1. I think the lights of Broadway are calling your name baby girl. You did an amazing job!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete