Our schedule has been so busy that I wasn't sure when I would find time to dye eggs. I had to work all day on Good Friday but I had a 1 hour lunch break and was working near our house so I ran home and we dyed a dozen eggs. It ended up working out great because the kids were all ready and they pumped them out.





The girls ended up going to stay with Mimi and Papa so when Saturday dawned blue skies we knew we would be able to take the boys over to an Easter Egg hunt at a local nursery.

Here are the kids waiting for the go signal.

They hide the eggs throughout the plants and let the kids search all over.

Baby Huck was thrilled with his one egg.


They have a large koi pond. Huck was impressed and threw his egg in for the fish. The fish thought it was food and went crazy trying to leap over one another and eat it.

No comments:
Post a Comment