Friday, May 21, 2010

Life as a baby

I suppose you are wondering what it is like to be a Woodward baby, well it is a lot of work.
There is a lot of trying on new clothes and hats.

Holding hands.

Playing with my siblings.


Nap Time

What is it about kids and their dads? All of our kids will crash out on dad, but they won't sleep with mom unless they are snuggled in a blanket and have been rocked to sleep.

There is some staring out the window.Staring at the wall. Staring at...Talking to mom. Laughing at mom. Being a 2 month old is very serious business. Peace out it's time for another nap.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks and he goes and gets big on me! He looks like his big brother at that age. What a roly poly.
    Peace out - cutie.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you're so clever. I found your blog on Andrea's. See ya at church! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, you have adorable kids!!! What a little stud. He is looking so much like Leo. I wish we were closer so we could cover him in kisses and hugs. We can't wait for you to come back for another visit. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete