Saturday, May 1, 2010

Last Night Continued - The End


On the last night in Washington D.C. we decided to go for dinner at Dupont Circle. We found a French resturant called Bistrot du Coin. It was a warm evening and they had the front opened up. It was a fun place to eat and watch all of the people. The food was really good. I loved my lobster ravioli.


The desserts were really good too.

Baby boy was such a good traveler. This was his usual attitude for the majority of the trip. Overall it was so much fun and we packed in so many things I think my sister was probably excited to get rid of me just so she could put her feet up and relax for awhile.










2 comments:

  1. I just finished updating myself on your trip. It sounds like you had a great time! And that dessert looks fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture to close with. So glad for you all to have been able to have such a great experience. We had so much fun with Evie and I think Ken and the kids realized even more how much they love you and are so happy to have you around.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete