On May 2nd our baby boy was blessed. My family was able to come including my brother.



We had to get a shot with Mimi and Papa and the grandkids.


I had made the blessing outfit when I was pregnant with Little Miss. We didn't find out the gender so we had to be prepared for a boy or girl. Luckily we were able to use the outfit for baby boy. I was able to make it out of silk, which I love sewing with and it made a cute little outfit for him.







I found these little shoes several years ago as well. They are like crocheted birkenstocks.
It's so good to see all the family. I love the outfit you made him. You did a fantastic job. I love the picture of him smiling, too cute! I also want to talk about your outfit. You look like one hot mama. Where did you find the shoes, skirt, and necklace? Wish we could have been there. Miss you guys and love you tons.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were a sewing queen! I was going to say sewer, but that spells something not so nice:) Anyways, his blessing outfit is beautiful!
ReplyDelete