
Two weeks ago we put the kids in their Easter outfits. I had meant to get photos of them after church, but we walked in the door and by the time I carried in our church bags the kids had already taken off their clothes. Once the clothes are off it is impossible to get them to put them back on. This week we had a few extra minutes before church. I don't know how it happened because Ken was at meetings before church so I had to get 4 kids any myself ready for 9:00 church. I had the kids race into the sun room and we got some great shots of them in their Easter outfit. I only had to do a little bribery of marshmallows for Little Miss.

Our dapper boys

Our beautiful girls.


Midge took this shot.

Here are the latest photos I took of our baby boy after his bath. He loves lying in the sun and looking at the skylights.

Oh my gosh we have cute grandkids!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi and Papa
I love the hats and the flower hair decorations!
ReplyDelete