Sunday, December 27, 2009

Take 30

You look at this photo of Little Miss and assume that it was so easy to capture it. The fact is there is usually quite a story behind these shots.
Sometimes it is the hardest thing in the world to get photos of kids. Can I just say that a digital camera is the best thing in the world for this. I love my camera and the ability to hit the delete button. At the same time the process is usually the best part.
When we asked Little Miss to smile she grabbed the corners of her mouth and pulled up her cheeks.
Then we had to get rid of the blanket.
Leo just didn't feel like cooperating. At least this captures his real personality.
Midge is always photogenic, and an absolute joy to take pictures of. As long as she is in the mood and keeps her eyes uncrossed.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful, handsome grandchildren I have. Sure was fun spending the holidays w/ ya.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete