Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Events This Past Week

We are enjoying the holiday season.

The weather has been extremely cold last week. As a result the pond in our backyard was frozen over several inches thick. The kids had a great time skating on the ice.



They wanted all of their friends to come over and play on the ice as well.
On Saturday the ice was still several inches thick, but because of the rain there was water on the top of the ice.
Little Miss in her Christmas outfit.
Baby number 4 is getting bigger. Tonight while I was reading Leo a bedtime story the baby was kicking. Leo was able to feel the baby and thought that was pretty cool.



I had to bribe Leo it wear a tie.
Midge did her hair and I thought she looked so cute. She won't let me do her hair anymore. We have such battles around it. We have finally compromised that I get to style her hair 3 times a week and she gets to do it 4 times. The condition is when I style it I have to do it in 10 minutes or less.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are the cutest family! I know what you mean about Midge not letting you do her hair. I have two girls that won't let me touch theirs. It just makes me cringe when they have a bubble and they won't let me fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so festive!!! What a beautiful family I have. Merry Christmas and Ho Ho Ho.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy about your pond. It looks like they had a blast playing on it. I can't wait to have a yard for the kids to be able to play in. All of your Christmas outfits look great, and your baby bump is really cute. Did you make Little Miss's hair bow? Can you teach me how to make one?

    ReplyDelete