One of the main joys of living in Thurston is being so close to the McKenzie River. On Saturday the heat and lack of things to do was getting to the kids. They were fighting like crazy and thus they were getting to Ken and I. Ken suggested we head up river to a place we affectionately call "Cunningham Park".
The kids loved playing in the water...
helping dad release his fish...
running on the lawn, and just enjoying the late evening on the cool river.
Don't let this picture fool you. First of all she is faking that she is sleeping and for several minutes before this picture she was screaming her head off.
If this picture doesn't sum up summer for me I don't know what else does.
I love these two pictures of Maddy capturing her beauty in constant motion and a moment of pausing.
I tried getting a cute picture of the three together. Good luck.
This is the best we got.
No comments:
Post a Comment