On Thursday the morning was cool and we knew it was a perfect day to go blueberry picking. Next week is supposed to be in the triple digits so we decided to go now. The blueberries were so big and sweet. We went to a patch up river that we have gone to for several years.
Leo wasn't able to go with us because he was in Safety town.
We gave Little Miss her own bucket, but it didn't really do much good since she mostly just ate whatever she put in her bucket.
She loved Midge's hat and once she put it on she wouldn't take it off.
Little Miss kept following me around. She would pull on my bucket and sneak a few berries. This is the usual view I saw everytime I looked down.
I'm so glad you are getting so much use out of that hat you found. Your girls are beautiful. Every time I see pictures of them I keep thinking that they are getting even more cute. Can't wait to give them a big hug.
ReplyDelete