Our little Midge went into 5th grade this year. The great part is that she is with the same teacher and same group of students as last year, so there was no anxiety for her. She is even in the same classroom as last year. This made the first day of school so easy for her. When we were planning her first day of school outfit she kept telling me I just want to be comfortable mom. I wish they made her sweater in my size I would love one for myself.
Little Miss wanted so desperately to go to school with the big kids.
She wore her backpack all morning.
Our boy Leo is going in to 2nd grade and seems to really enjoy his teacher. I really hope he has a great year. Last year was a little rough because he has an intense teacher. He did fine, but I would love for him to have a teacher that he loves. He wants to grow his hair out and to be honest I don't really know what I am doing with it. I cut all of my boy's hair but I really only know how to do one basic cut. Justin Biber's hairstyle is not something I am experienced with. Anyone who knows what they are doing and wants to offer me some tips would be greatly appreciated.
Regardless of my messing with his hair he still looks so stinking cute.
Little Miss insisted we get there to see morning meeting. Everyday the entire school meets in the gym and sings a song together. Then they go over announcements.
It is one of my favorite traditions at this school.
This is Midge's beloved teacher. Mr. Bonar.
Huck went with us to drop off the kids, all he wanted to do was sit in the big chairs.
Here is Leo trying to act like that crazy woman over there taking pictures isn't his mother. Sorry sweetie I can't resist. I love you...
Don't worry I am setting aside money for your future therapy.










Your kids are beautiful. I love the therapy comment!
ReplyDelete