Thursday, March 3, 2011

How did this happen?

So when did we go from this...
to this?
Did I blink?
Did I sleep a little too long?
Was I on extended holiday?
Has life passed me by?
Because
there is
no
way
that this
was only 1 year ago. Someone please tell this little guy to stop growing. Please.
Happy birthday little one. We love you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. He is such a little cutie! So sad how fast time flies. My baby will be 6 in June. Now, that's hard to swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff and I were just saying the same thing. It feels like just yesterday when you were visiting us in DC with Baby Boy. Can't wait to see you guys today, and celebrate with the little guy. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The following are verses from a song that seemed to sum up what I was feeling watching you and your sister and brother grow up -

    Where are you going, my little one, little one,
    Where are you going, my baby, my own?
    Turn around and you're two,
    Turn around and you're four,
    Turn around and you're a young girl going out of my door.
    Love,
    Mom aka Mimi

    ReplyDelete