Earlier this week we were supposed to go to Sunriver to see Ken's mom. Over the weekend I had a cold and I just didn't have the energy it takes to pack 5 suitcases, drive over the snow, cook meals, and clean my mother-in-law's house when we got there. We agreed that Ken would take the older two and I would keep the younger here.

By the Tuesday Little Miss was going a little crazy and suffering from cabin fever,
so we had her best friend over.


Little Miss's friend tried to teach her hop scotch.




The sun was out and it was beautiful so they had a little picnic.

I love watching these two it is like 2 peas in a pod. They love spending time together.


Baby Huck was been showing us his new tricks at driving -
I think we need to be a little worried for when he gets older.



Keep your eyes on the road there little guy.

I wish I had pictures of the older two's adventures sledding in the mountains, swimming, doughnuts for breakfast, but all those pictures are on my mother-in-laws camera. It was interesting to have just the younger two for several days. They reminded me so much of Midge and Leo at the same age. They played great together and I kept having flashbacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment