Monday, September 20, 2010

The boys

Watch out world Huck is sitting up. He is so proud of himself.
He is so funny at times for the previous week he looked like a
topsy toy trying to keep himself steady.
I have been wanting to take Leo out and do some photographs. I feel like over the past six months he has changed so much. Part of it is because he has gotten four of his front teeth (which he is going to have to have surgery to fix the gap next summer). I also feel that he is losing his little boy looks and he is turning into a young boy.
When you take photos of Woodward kiddos there is always a lot of goofiness.


This below picture perfectly captures his personality. I get to see this face several times a day. He loves to be silly and make us laugh.

I finally convinced him to let me do his hair and put on a nice shirt.
I literally chased him around the backyard with gel and tackled him.

I had to capture this moment between these two. Leo went around and gathered roses and flowers for his sister Little Miss. She ate up all the attention from him. As much as she drives him nuts she adores her older brother and soaks up his love. Now if she would just stay away from his Star Wars and legos toys I think he would be more patient with her.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Huck! I know what you mean about wanting to capture images of your kids, because it feels like they are growing up so quickly.

    I've been trying to call you for a couple of days now, but I can never get ahold of you. This whole going back to work is throwing me off. : ) I have a couple of questions for you about the preschool program you are doing.

    I also wanted to know if you want me to make some silhouette profiles for your family for your Christmas present. Now that we are coming for the holidays I can work on them while I'm there. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I gotta admit. The "fixed" hair and nice shirt pictures are my favorite!! :)
    And way to go Huck! That's an important milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've definitely been blessed with a beautiful family. It's been so fun getting to know you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have such handsome grandboys. Loved the pics. Keep 'em coming.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete