Friday, September 3, 2010

Belnap Hot Springs

Last weekend we were able to meet two friends at our favorite place. We love going to Belnap Hot Springs. I have been wanting to invite some friends and have a potluck dinner in the Secret Garden. We were lucky because both of the friends we invited had never been there before. It was fun to watch their faces when they came around the corner into the Secret Garden. You should have seen the looks on the kids faces. It looks like a wonderland to play in.


We had to get a group shot of all the kiddos. Not an easy task.
It was difficult to get the kids to want to sit down and eat. They just wanted to explore and play.





The kids had such a good time hanging out with each other.
As each family arrived the kids got more excited when they realized that more of their friends were there to play.



The light started to fade but we were able to get some pictures of the two youngest cutie patooties.

We had a fun night and a good time exploring, playing and enjoying good company.

2 comments:

  1. I love that place. That's neat that you got to go with people that have never been. I also love how Little Miss is dressed. Mom was saying that she loves wearing dresses. I guess she takes after her Tia. :) Her and Bella sure will have lots of fun when they get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I was in Eugene most of my life...I can honestly say, I have never been to Belnap Springs (I've passed the sign on the road a hundred times)! It looks beautiful. We will have to go there when we come down to visit sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete