Gosh he is so cute. I wish I was there so I could meet him and give him a big hug. I kind of feel like I'm on my mission again, and desperately waiting for pictures. I just can't get enough of seeing him. You all look great, and I'm glad that everything went well for you guys. Lots of love!
Oh my gosh! He's here?!?! CONGRATULATIONS!! What a sweet little addition to your family. :)
ReplyDeleteSoo, so happy for you guys!! He's adorable! Get some rest Kirsten!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! What a cutie! Hope the adjustment to 4 kids goes smooth! Take care, and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's perfect!!
ReplyDeleteGosh he is so cute. I wish I was there so I could meet him and give him a big hug. I kind of feel like I'm on my mission again, and desperately waiting for pictures. I just can't get enough of seeing him. You all look great, and I'm glad that everything went well for you guys. Lots of love!
ReplyDelete