Last weekend we took the kids to a gymnastics place near our home. The kid's school sponsored the night. The kids love going to this place and Ken and I love it because they sleep great afterwards.


When we first got there Little Miss was a little nervous about the whole thing. She was standing next to me looking in at this foam pit. Leo ran up behind her and before I knew what was happening he had picked her up and thrown her into the foam head first. I thought she would come up screaming, but she laughed her head off and at that point she never slowed down.

This was the only picture I could get of her in focus because for the rest of the night she was running.


The majority of the time she looked like a blur of energy.



They had a long trampoline that you could run down and jump into a foam pit and all of the kids had a blast doing it.






Towards the end of the night Little Miss started getting tired so Ken had to climb into the foam pit and help her. He threw her towards me.


I set my camera on burst mode and got this series of pictures of Leo.






The kids played so hard it was funny to watch them constantly going.
I think that Mimi, Papa, and Uncle Patch are going to have to take them there sometime! Looks like loads of fun. Their mom used to love gymnastics. In fact, she got her picture in the local paper one time doing gymnastics.
ReplyDeleteLove the striped "Maryland" outfit on you Midge. Way cute!!!
Love,
Mimi