We have had a busy week. Things are just piling up around here. A lot for me has been getting everything done at work and church before baby #4 comes along. I think I am going to get through all of it soon and then I won't have to worry once the baby comes.

This past weekend was the Asian festival. I love going - mostly because of the food. Ken wasn't able to go. He is high councilman in our stake and needed to prepare a talk.

I must be crazy because I took all 3 kids. The kids brought their allowance money and bought some treasures they just couldn't live without.

The kids favorite part was the martial arts display. They were amazed that even young kids could do so many moves.

The kids also liked the origami table.

We got there early so we could see the lion dance. It is a group of young teens.

Leo was so cute. He saw that other people were feeding the lions $1 for good luck. He got a dollar out of his own wallet and ran up and fed the lion.

That's a fun festival. I remember when we went with Shauna and I think Bella was itty-bitty. Please slow down Kirs, I worry about ya.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mimi