Thursday, August 13, 2009

Park Trips

While in Corvallis Patch and I took the kids to Wildcat Park. The park was rebuilt a few years ago and has some great play structures to run around on. 




Little Miss insisted on taking her snacks with her. At one point she was going down the tube slide. I heard her say uh oh and a few little fish crackers came sliding down the slide. Turns out she had dropped her fish crackers and as she slid down she picked them up.





Little Miss was so angry that she couldn't get up in the tree with her brother and sister.
She finally settled on sitting on a tree stump for a picture.
I love this picture of Leo and his Uncle Patch talking in a tree.
On a different day we went to Avery Park with Shauna's kids.


Two cousins sharing a swing.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I wonder if Emily remembers that this is the park where the babysitter loaded up all the kids...except her (she was about the same age, if not younger, than Genevieve)... and drove away. Yeah. Guess which babysitter I quit using!!!

    ReplyDelete