On Friday our oldest turned 8. How did that happen?
We decided to make her birthday cake out of rainbow cupcakes.
Midge takes her wishing very seriously.


I told Ken I wanted this picture to prove I was there. I am always the one behind the camera.


This picture shows you the rainbow cupcakes. You should have seen Little Miss's diaper the next day. All I can say is wow!
Midge wanted an ipod shuffle this year to go with her idog. I know she got them in the wrong order. She has had so much fun with them we can barely separate the two.When she is in the mood she can entertain her siblings like no one else. Her brother and sister thrive on her creative ideas.
She gives amazing back rubs.
An unbelievalbe energy level. We have met very few kids who have her endurance level. Needless to say she keeps us on our toes.
She has a special connection with animals.
She has a special connection with animals.
She likes to leave thoughtful notes and do sweet things for people.
She is very perceptive, and has a strong sense of right and wrong.
She is sensitive.
She is artistic.
She is smart and does really well in school.
She is funny and can crack us up.
We love you and are so proud of you and the young lady you are becoming.
August is the m

8 years old!!!! Can't believe my first grand baby is 8 years old!!!! You are growing into such a beautiful young lady but you will always be my baby girl. Papa and I are so proud of you. We can't wait for your baptism. It will be such a special day.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mim