Monday, April 16, 2012

April Showers had Better Bring Some May Flowers

We were getting a little bit of cabin fever around our house. So I decided when in Rome. 
We threw on our rain boots, bundled up, and I handed each kid an umbrella and we headed 
out doors. The kids loved it and we stayed out for an hour and a half. My little Huck walked 
an entire mile by himself. We can't seem to wear this kid out. All I have to say is he had better 
be running marathons when he is older.








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures in spite of the rain!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love your photos, as usual ;o) By the way, I think the Cunningham's place will be too far for Dave to get to work on time. Do you know of any places closer to the hospital that would be nice? Also, I tried to get to Midge's blog but I can't remember how... Would you remind me? Thanks

    ReplyDelete