Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Crazy Snow Day

Last week we had another unexpected dusting of snow. This time it was on a school day so there was a 2 hour delay. To be honest the snow was pretty pathetic. It was cold and very wet, but the kids insisted in going out in it. 

 Before you freak out I swear this girl does have a hat. In fact she has multiple ones but she often refuses to wear them. I finally had to throw her in the house and insist that she change into dry clothing and wear her snow clothes or she couldn't go back out. 



 After playing in the snow we raced back in. It was Dr. Seuss's birthday week and the school was doing a special event for each day of the week. On this particular week it was crazy hair day. I think Leo looks like he could be in one of Dr. Seuss's books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment