Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My boy

Here is my sweet little boy singing in his first grade music concert. Let me just say I absolutely love his music teacher. She is amazing. The fact that she can get 100 little people to focus for 45 minutes is astounding, but then when she gets them to sing adorable little songs like this. What can I say, "You are a great big bundle of potentiality and I love you little guy."
Tears people...big honking tears. And then that wonderful music teacher goes and pulls out this song. What is a mom to do? Sobbing was the only recourse. Of course the gym was packed with women doing the same thing so I wasn't alone.


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful experience. One that will go in the treasure box of memories. You did such a great job buddy. If you remember the words of both of those songs, you will go far in this world sweetie.
    I love ya bunches,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete